How I Learn is a Wellington-based educational assessment service run by two psychologists, Emma Levy and Polly Schaverien. We work with children and adults to explore learning potential, areas of academic ability and areas of difficulty.
People use our assessment services to:
- Understand why they are facing learning challenges at school, in study or on the job.
- Diagnose specific learning disorders, such as dyslexia
- Identify gifted and talented learners
- Identify intellectual disabilities
- Support Special Assessment Condition (SAC) applications to NZQA